Sail away with me - Summer Card


Hello dear Crafters!

Summer is here and it's so hot and it makes me really miss the Sea, and this was my inspiration for a new card.

I used a Sizzix dies for the background and a Simon Says Stamp -Stamp set for my focal point.

For my coloring I used my Chameleon Pencils, for the clouds on the background I used a Cloud stencil and Distress Oxide Broken China and for the stamping I used Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and Distress Oxide for the waves.

The big stamp die-cut is from our Slovenian company named Najlepši par.


You know me, I can't make a card without some sparkle or glitter lol I used some Stickles and a foiled paper for sparkle and Glossy Accents for the raised waves.

Hope you like it and maybe get inspired.

With this card I am participating on a Craftalnica Challenge. You are welcome to join it too.

Lot's of love




Comments

  1. Sandra čudovita je,hvala, da si se nsm pridružila v Craft-alnici. Goga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra, krasna je in mislila si na vse, kar pritiče morskemu- mornarskemi stilu! in bleščice, jaaa seveda brez njih ne gre :)) Hvala, ker sodeluješpri CRAFT-alnici

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts