Gift Box With Tag






Hi everyone!

Today I want to show you my new project. I used my new GOLD Watercolor pallet and Distress Oxide! I love both!

So I decided to play a little bit and at first I wanted to make a Card but after finishing my background I wanted to play a little more and the result is my project on the pictures. You can see the richness of the GOLD Watercolors and the chalky look of the Distress Oxides I was using. I can tell you that there will be a lot more projects with this my new "toys".



Materials used:

*Distress Oxide: Broken China, Fossilized Amber
*Gansai Tambi Starry Colors Watercolor pallet
*Rayher glue
*Rayher Embossing Powder Gold
*Dabble sided tape
*We Are Memory Keepers Gift Bag Punch Board
*Tim Holtz Tag & Bookplates Sizzix Bigz
*Tim Holtz Handwritten Love Thinlits Sizzix
*Martha Stewart Edger Punch, Doily Lace
*Najlepši par Divje Vrtnice Stamp Set




Here is a video of the making if you want to see the process. 




Thank you for stopping by and see you all next time!

Lot's of love!

Sandra K.U.

Comments

Popular Posts